Industry: Retail (FMCG)
- CA(SA) with at least 2 years post article experience, preferably in an FMCG environment;
- Self-starter who is willing to get involved in detail;
- Interest in all operational aspects of business;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- SAP experience preferable;
- Must be willing to work Saturdays
Duties will include:
- Assist in ensuring Financial administration in all branches and at divisional office;
- Maintain reliable, timely and informative financial data for decision making purposes;
- Implementation and maintenance of an effective and sound internal control and risk management environment;
- Driving improvements in current processes (administrative and operational);
- Review of the month end and year end accounts.
- Reconcile all stock take results for the division.
- Liaise with both internal and external auditors
- Maintain weekly financial dashboard and follow up and investigate exceptions.
- Compiling the monthly management pack to the board of directors, including operational commentary and in-depth analysis of financial and operational information;
- Perform viability studies on expansion programmes and new stores;
- Negotiate service level agreements and pricing with various suppliers;
- Manage and implement cost curtailment and profit improvement initiatives;
- Review and control Capital expenditure;
- Management of stock as well as Fixed Assets;
- Provide operational support;
- Manage the total budgeting and forecasting processes;
- High level of Emotional Intelligence as there is interaction with various senior directors including the Group FD and Group CEO.
- Involved in the Operations in the division.
- Various administrative as well as ad-hoc analysis and functions
Well structured remuneration package is on offer.