The successful candidate will be required to render administrative support to the Technical, Environmental and Facilities aspects of our Client’s business.
• Coordinates Diaries. Schedules and coordinates meetings in terms of invitations, conference rooms, catering etc. Transcribes, records and distributes minutes of meetings to relevant parties.
• Consolidates relevant reports/documentation. Prepare letters, reports, memoranda, presentations and other relevant documentation.
• Provides administrative support during the implementation of interventions.
• Management of projects and associated files – inclusive of setup and evaluation
• Adheres to the SEEHOA procurement process (requests quotations, forwards purchase orders and invoices timeously for payment)
• Escalates relevant requests from Contractors, Service Providers, Suppliers and Homeowners to personnel for timeous resolve as required.
• Maintains documents and relevant document management systems.
• Monitor stock levels and purchases stationary and /or sundry for the office.
• 5 years’ experience
• MS Office intermediate level
• Drivers Licence
• Industry experience within Building / Maintenance and/or Construction being advantageous.
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Proactive approach
• Good conflict resolution skills
Salary to be discussed with shortlisted candidates.