Positions available across the Western Cape Province
Responsible for the following managerial duties:
- Plan and organize the medium and long-term activities of the branch
- Stock monitoring
- Ensure that objectives are achieved
- Personnel management
- Identification & resolution of problems related to customers, staff and equipment
- Take full responsibility for the branch’s success from a profit-loss standpoint.
Essential requirements include:
- Senior Certificate or equivalent
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Effective leadership skills
- Computer literacy.
The following would be an advantage:
- Previous experience in management
- Experience in the service or retail-related industry
- Exposure to management systems
- An important statement and a proven track record in the retail industry
- Good project planning and organizing
- A valid Code B driver’s license.
Note: Successful candidates must be willing to work weekends and holidays, and also be willing to relocate.