Our Client is looking for a Senior Systems Controller to join their team in Edenvale on the East Rand.
- The main purpose of this role is to maintain all systems (SAP).
- Ensure that all reported incidents are investigated, resolved or escalated when necessary.
- To report any system related discrepancies and investigation thereof.
- To highlight any systematic error that may have hindered performance on a given shift.Testing for system enhancements.
- To create awareness and give Managers and staff insight into why things are occurring to assist them in their own continuous improvement.
- To respond to all SAP queries or complaints from staff in a timely manner.
The minimum requirements to qualify for this position:
- Senior Certificate
- IT related qualification
- High level SAP experience
- Experience in the Distribution/Logistics industry
- Requires a strong warehouse presence and being approachable.
- Planning and organising skills
- Time management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer Literacy
- SAP experience
A well structured remuneration package is on offer.