Large retailer is looking to engage the services of an Operations Manager to manage a group of stores to ensure all goals and objectives in the region are met.
Broad main objectives of the position includes:
- Maximize regional profit
- Monitor and ensure the consistent implementation of Company Policy, standards, procedures and systems within the region
- Oversee effective HR Management
- Grow market share and
- Manage risk
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Namibian Citizen
- Retail Management Diploma (or equivalent) will serve as an advantage
- Understanding of basic financial, business & FMCG principles
- HR/IR knowledge
- Knowledge of the FMCG industry (Supermarket operations)
A market related salary is on offer.