KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Ensuring all equipment is serviced on time as per the service schedule to ensure all users have safe serviceable equipment on time.
- Ensuring the running costs for the equipment is within reasonable limits and in line with the Group’s Standards.
- Ensuring the physical property of the Perishables facility is maintained at a high standard.
- Ensuring the dry goods, warehouse and administration building is on a maintenance plan and work is conducted as per the schedule.
- Ensure the safeguarding of all tools and equipment within the workshops.
- Be able to control and work with budgets.
- Ensure that housekeeping standards are maintained
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Logistics
- Knowledge of supply chain management
- A relevant tertiary qualification a recommendation;
- Proven interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Able to work night shift, public holidays and weekends when required;
- Able to work independently/self-starter;
- Code 8 license
- Able to deal with and resolve supplier, staff and Member queries;
- Computer literate