Leading retail outlet is looking to appoint an IT and Network Systems Administrator at their head office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning and Implementation of IT solutions/services.
- Maintenance and Administration of IT Infrastructure which include WAN/LAN, Servers, Virtualisation and Desktop.
- End user support to Head Office and Divisional Offices.
- Administration of user accounts in an Active Directory and Linux environment.
- Implementation and maintaining IT Continuity Plan which includes daily backups, maintaining documentation, and failure testing.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Linux +
- Must have worked in a Retail environment
- RDMS (Relational Database Management System)
- Active Directory
Experience in design, development, and the maintaining of in-house web based solutions
Package & Remuneration
Basic, medical aid, provident fund etc.