Develop technology to enable staff to be more efficient in their job specifications. All processes needs to be digitized in order for it be reported on creating business intelligence by developing a new communication model. Business communication in the form of email should be enforced only on this platform to ensure adoption. Position is based at our Client’s Head office in Epping, Cape Town.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with a minimum of two years of progressive experience in applications or website development.
• Experience with CMS tools such as Drupal or WordPress. Experience with frameworks such as CodeIgniter, Laravel, Symfony, ExpressionEngine or MS .Net.
• Effective planning, testing, implementation and administration of interactive technologies, websites, applications and social media platforms.
• Create, maintain and update internally and externally built websites, mobile and social media apps.
• Knowledge of hardware, software and program products associated with the delivery of interactive technologies.
• Maintains effective working relationships with internal personnel and external agency partners.
• Project management, evaluation and timeline creation
• Site requirements analysis, organization and sitemap/wireframe creation
• Site Q/A
• Identification and implementation of web standards
• Web training & knowledge base
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Top-notch organization skills, including information architecture
• Excellent communication skills, ability to explain technical topics to non-technical audiences
• Ability to multi-task daily and manage time efficiently
• Ability to meet project deadlines and work under pressure
• Ability to foresee and identify potential problems for as well as solicit suggestions for improvement
• Strong desire to produce quality work/results
• Attention to detail
• Attention to work processes and standards
A well structured remuneration package is on offer.