Desired Experience & Qualification
- The minimum requirement is Matric (Grade 12) with a relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Must have a valid Driver License
- Must be able to work weekends and public holidays
- Excellent Communication skills
This is a junior role and entails the following:
- Recruitment and appointment of staff in line with branch staffing requirements
- Staff compliance with the company conditions of employment.
- All factors affecting Payroll input and the timeous submission thereof to HO as well as the administration of payslips
- Administration and management of all staff benefits including death and disability
- Staff terminations Dealing with all employment related queries
- Capturing Human Resources related statistics for Head Office.
- Ensuring that disciplinary hearings are effectively dealt with.
- Preparing paperwork for HR officer to attend CCMA matters.
- Facilitating Occupational Health and Safety in the branch.
- Arranging training in conjunction with the FM Training Manager
- Assisting/contributing at a management level to the achievement of performance targets for the branch