Skills required – The usual skills applicable to any management position, with the ability to trade, plus:
- At least 5 years managerial experience in the hardware / buildingware industry
- Fully conversant with the above industry
- Computer literate
- Traceable c/v’s
- Fluent in English, Zulu & Afrikaans an advantage
- a keen interest in the hardware / building industry
- a trader (who spends time on floor rather than in an office)
- a peoples person, with good customer skills
- energetic / enthusiastic
- ability to make decisions & work without supervision
- ability to delegate, work with & motivate staff
- ability to carry out instructions & see projects to their conclusion.
- ability to maintain a high standard of housekeeping & merchandising.
- have the potential to grow the branch & to grow with the company.
- be prepared to live in Empangeni or Richardsb Bay area.
- Motor vehicle required to attend to alarm. (Not required for work purposes)
A market related remuneration package is on offer.