A world leading production and supply of specialized products is looking to employ a well experienced manager with specific reference to Business development and Director / boardroom level negotiations. Position is based in Pietermaritzburg, KZN.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure sales area attains high margins and high potential to grow with profitable and sustainable business
- Define and adjust the entity structure to work with optimum costs
- Positioning of the company corresponding to its defined values and corporate governance
- Add value to the Company & Shareholders managing creative ideas to improve benefit
- Prioritize using resources to improve performance
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the entity and a favorable image of the company
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Degree in Finance or Business Management including knowledge of current tax legislation
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience at Executive level of Management .
- Working knowledge of Finance, Production, Logistics, HR and Legal issues is a prerequisite.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in order to meet the primary objective of improving profitability. Problem solving will always require consideration of global, regional and local aspects.
- Teamwork spirit, leadership and communication skills. Self-management and motivation with a sense of responsibility pursuing objectives. Ability to manage pressure and prioritization and keep teams motivated and focused.
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP is highly recommended in leading teams to use and exhaust CRM systems.
- Ability to conduct, control and manage senior level meetings internally and externally.
- Report writing skills and analytical mind set
- Negotiation skills and ability to close out negotiations both internally and Externally
Our Client will be conducting interviews with shortlisted candidates via Skype, so it is important that applicants provide their Skype Account details when applying for this position.
Package & Remuneration
Negotiable – market related