Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and monitor route optimisation system for efficiency in planning and timeous deliveries
- Fleet management i.e. own fleet maintenance, accident investigations, insurance claims, licencing, traffic fines, daily cleaning etc.
- Management of outsourced (3rd party) transporters
- Control of 3rd party equipment (forklifts, pallets, bins etc.)
- OTIF delivery management and measurement
- Management of deliveries to Branches (Gauteng and KZN) and agents (PE, EL, Bloemfontein and Namibia)
- Customer collection (Cash sales) control ensuring speed, accuracy and correct cash processing
- Invoicing – ensure correct capturing, missing stock invoiced, all picking slips invoiced
- Administration – POD’s filed and Credit Notes correctly issued
- Stock taking monthly
- Monthly Reporting e.g. fuel consumption, truck utilization, OTIF, maintenance costs, picking efficiency, staff attendance etc.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Minimum 5 Years Warehousing Experience
- SYSPRO Experience