Job Advert Summary
To manage the overall operation of a warehouse and provide leadership to all role players in such a manner that is strategic, profitable and ensures that quality targets are achieved. Part of senior management. Has Shed Operations Managers reporting into it.
• A relevant Degree (Logistics/Warehouse Management) is essential
• 7+ year experience in a managing warehouses, huge complex operations environment
• Good understanding of warehouse tracking and SAP EWM systems
• FMCG and Warehousing Background preferred
• Long hours, demanding fast paced environment
This is a demanding job, with requirements to be on call out of hours and on weekends in case any urgent matter arises, but it is, however, a rewarding job in a fast paced environment.
Hours- scheduled 1 weekend a month as part of management roster, ad hoc weekend visits, night shift visits and working occasional night shifts, take ops calls every day 5:00am and 7pm to ensure all runs smooth for shift hand overs.
The position is for night shift 6pm – 6am
Well Structured remuneration Package is on offer
If you meet the above requirements please apply now or forward an updated CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org