Duties & Responsibilities
- Costing on units and hardware
- Determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases,
- Factory inventory control
- Labor cost
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing weekly expenditure reports.
- Variance reports – costing vs actual
- Follow-up on orders
- Production planning
- Any orders as given to them by management
- Reduce waste to improve financial profitability
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 5 Years COSTING experience in a manufacturing environment – preferably kitchens and BIC’s.
- Experience on doing production lists and planning will be an advantage.
- Must be fully computer literate, EXCEL and costing programs,
- excellent English communication skills