Large retail group is looking for a Butchery Manager to join their team in Pretoria.
Purpose • To efficiently manage and run the meat market.
Qualifications Essential: Grade 12
• Experience in a similar position
• Meat Industry Experience
• Knowledge of Meat Industry Hygiene and Safety Standards
• Knowledge of Meat cuts/products.
• Operation of Meat Market Equipment, (scale, wrapping machine, bandsaw, mixer, filler).
Job objectives Essential:
• To perform management Functions in the Department
• To ensure client satisfaction of all Store customers
• To ensure product and stock availability through effective planning
• To take responsibility for all quality control activities
• To manage the administrative functions within the Department
• To perform stock management functions of the Department
• To manage all hygiene and safety activities of the Department
• To conduct various ad-hoc responsibilities to assist the team.
• Coping with Pressure and setbacks
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Learning and researching
• Planning and organising
• Relating and networking
• Writing and reporting
A well structured remuneration package is on offer