Duties & Responsibilities
- General administrative duties
- Filing and organization of documentation
- Scanning of documents, prioritizing documents for sign-off
- Assisting with invoicing
- Accurate data capturing
- Staff register and leave admin
- Preparing documents for payroll / Clockings
- Manning the office and phones in case of absence of Production Manager
- Liaising with suppliers, service providers and internal staff
- Receive guests and accommodate accordingly
- Typing of any required documentation
- Assist with all other general queries, admin duties and tasks when required
- May be required to work on Saturdays, public holidays and after hours when necessary
Desired Experience & Qualification
Keyboard literacy is essential.
Candidates must work well within a team and have good communication skills.
Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and be accurate.